Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Years from St. George!

We rung in the new year in St. George! Lance went mountain biking, we enjoyed hiking, shopping and eating out with family and friends:) It was nice to get away from the snow and bitter cold even if it was just for a few days!





6 comments:

Amelia said...

Cute pictures! Looks like it was warm and sunny!

Rachel said...

Looks like fun! Happy New Year!

Andrea said...

What a great getaway! We will be going down in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to get out the cold and actually see blue sky instead of gray haze.

hope2adoptbaby said...

The warm and sunny looks really nice compared to cold and snowy! :)

The Lively's said...

Fun! I wondered where you guys were. We need to get together soon!

Kelly said...

Lucky you! I'm jealous of all the sunshine around you in your pictures. What a great way to start a new year! And thanks for your comment...I'm happy to know I'm not the only one taking "too many" pictures. :-)