Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Reading University Award

Carlie receiving her award

Carlie is our Reading University Award Winner for the month of March. Carlie has become a reading master! She is in command of the art and skill of reading. I have never seen a student work so diligently at reading than Carlie. It is amazing to see how confident she is as she answers questions and responds to the challenging content we discuss in 2nd grade. She is always at the "ready" position to read!! Oh the places you'll go Carlie as you continue to take on all the reading coming your way. I have a feeling she may even become a writer someday if she chose to because of her great love of reading. Carlie, carry a book with you wherever you go and you'll always have an adventure at hand!! Carlie is OUT STANDING!

Mrs. Oz (Carlie's 2nd grade teacher)


the winners from each class

3 comments:

Sara said...

What a great accomplishment! I, too, love reading. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Carlie! You have gotten so dang smart at that school!

Amelia said...

Congratulations Carlie!!! That is so exciting.