He is going to LOVE it!
I was in the same boat this afternoon. Time flies!!
Time does go fast! What are you going to do with no kids at home! Cayden is a cutie. I need to have him over to play with Kyle!
Hope he thought the games were fun today! :)
Awww, sooooooo cute! :) Time really does fly by!
Time does fly! I can't believe my oldest is going to be in 1st grade. Sheesh! Looks like yoou guys had a great time in NYC, too. So fun!
How exciting! He looks really happy in that picture.
Such a big kid! Always has been...I remember you walking down the sidewalk with him and bottle in hand! Crazy, crazy, that our boys are so old!
Man, his teacher sure looks tired! I'm gonna miss teasing him about being a Ute fan!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
He is going to LOVE it!
I was in the same boat this afternoon. Time flies!!
Time does go fast! What are you going to do with no kids at home! Cayden is a cutie. I need to have him over to play with Kyle!
Hope he thought the games were fun today! :)
Awww, sooooooo cute! :) Time really does fly by!
Time does fly! I can't believe my oldest is going to be in 1st grade. Sheesh! Looks like yoou guys had a great time in NYC, too. So fun!
How exciting! He looks really happy in that picture.
Such a big kid! Always has been...I remember you walking down the sidewalk with him and bottle in hand! Crazy, crazy, that our boys are so old!
Man, his teacher sure looks tired! I'm gonna miss teasing him about being a Ute fan!
Post a Comment