Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Carlie made a card that said the following:

Happy Father's Day!
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Foil Dinners
Favorite Football Players: Utah
Favorite Thing to Do: Go on bike rides every day
Love, Carlie

Cayden answered the following questionaire in primary:

My daddy's name is Lance
He is 14 years old, taller than mom and weighs more than a house.
His favorite food is Chicken
My daddy is really good at swinging
He loves to play with me
My favorite thing to do with my dad is ride his bike
I'm just like my dad because I love him
What I love most about my daddy is he plays with me
It makes my Dad happy when I am nice to him
Love, Cayden

4 comments:

Amelia said...

That's cute! Those kids are silly!

Lindsey said...

Cute...I like that Cayden thinks he is 14 years old...maybe he means he acts like he is 14!!

Rachel said...

haha that is hilarious! I'm sure Lance got a kick out of that.

Lynette said...

14 years-old! hahaha :) Maybe *at heart* -- right?

I love reading the things my kids bring home from primary. :)