
My Great-Grandma turned 99 years old today!! This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago while my parents were back in Indiana for an early birthday celebration. She is famous (at least in my family) for her Santa sugar cookies she would make at Christmas! A tradition I grew up with and now I get to carry on!! Some of my neighbors have been lucky enough to have sugar cookies that I have made using her recipe:)

Carlie's first visit to Indiana in the summer of 2003 (she was around 6 months old)

Carlie's 2nd visit and Cayden's 1 and only during the summer of 2007
(Cayden was 1 yrs. old and Carlie was 4 yrs. old)
I am glad I have these pictures so my kids can remember their Great-Great Grandma!!
1 comment:
Wow! Those are some good genes! And yes I am one of the lucky ones to have eaten the cookies...maybe one too many! Tour of Utah was sooo fun...till next year!
Post a Comment