Moving is never fun and we should be experts by now, but it is always still a huge ordeal!! Trying to decide what you are going to need for a few months since you can't take everything is difficult. In the end it always works out and you figure out what to do with everything one way or another:) This is our temporary home for the next 4 months until our new home is built.
Before
I was ready to cry it looked so impossible to find a place for all of this!! We only brought basic stuff and it still looked like (was) a disaster!!

After



3 comments:
You did a good job! It looks great! Now I'm jealous of your nice apartment... ;)
YOur such a good little decorator! I feel bad I didn't even help with your move or anything! But I am glad it worked out for you guys! Finally!!!! : )
What a headache you guys had! Your apartment looks cute, though!
Post a Comment