Wow!! That's going to be a beautiful home, Heather. :) :) I look forward to the time when we can build our own home...We've been renting for 9 years, which is fine, but I'm ready to own my own home!
I really like it. Well what I can see anyways. I don't envy you have to start over putting in a yard. Ugh! But your new house will be so nice and it looks like you have a bigger yard and better privacy! How exciting. :)
7 comments:
Wow!! That's going to be a beautiful home, Heather. :) :) I look forward to the time when we can build our own home...We've been renting for 9 years, which is fine, but I'm ready to own my own home!
It's looking good! Can't wait to have a tour!
I really like it. Well what I can see anyways. I don't envy you have to start over putting in a yard. Ugh! But your new house will be so nice and it looks like you have a bigger yard and better privacy! How exciting. :)
It looks so good! I am very excited for you all!
That is so exciting! I saw it from the road as I was driving back to Utah County today.
Can't wait for you to show us around!
heather your house looks so nice we have to get together and hang out it wout be so fun . call me katie
Post a Comment