
A little over a week ago I went shopping with some friends, did a little more shopping and then continued to shop!! The best part was my husband let me keep it all and then asked what I was going to do with the kitchen!!!!! So I did a little more shopping!!! Anyone who knows Lance knows how he hates it when I spend money so it was much to my surprise when I basically became a shop-a-holic over a period of a couple of days and he didn't make me return one thing!!! Hobby Lobby and Tai Pan are my new best friends!! This just says one of two things, either my house really looked horrible and needed redecorating or my husband is going through a mid-life crisis and has just completely lost his mind!!! I like to tell people it is the second option!!!!:) Thanks Lance for letting me have a once in a lifetime shopping spree (and I really mean it when I say once in a lifetime, who knows when this will ever happen again)!!!!!!!
5 comments:
You did a wonderful job!! I know next to nothing about decorating. :)
I don't know what it looked like before, but it looks very nice now. I love shopping sprees, but I also don't get them very often...if ever. So fun!
Your funny! I have to say hobby lobby is my favorite store! Seriously I always thought your house was cute before! The new decorations are cute though! You know it is always easier to ask for forgiveness then it is for permission! So that is what I do just kidding!
Dont ya just love it when husbands lose their minds! It looks great!! Hobby Lobby & Tai Pan are 2 of my fave stores too.
I was soooo proud of you!!!
Post a Comment