
This year Lance chose the costumes! Carlie was a Utah cheerleader and Cayden was a Utah Fan (notice the theme). Every year we try to pack more and more into the week of Halloween!! We went to three Halloween parties (I think that is a record for us)!! The kids loved going to see the witches at Gardner Village. Cayden wasn't sure if he was supposed to be scared or like the witches! The kids carved pumpkins with Lance. I am glad Lance likes to carve them and deal with the mess because I think I would just have them paint them if it was up to me. It has been a tradition every year since Carlie was a baby to carve pumpkins with Daddy. They love it and look forward to it every year!! I am glad that Halloween is finally over until next year. We have enough candy to last us until Thanksgiving but I think it will probably be gone in a week if the kids have there way!! Now we can move on to more "fun" holidays. I love Christmas time and all the traditions that come along with it! We are already listening to Christmas music!!
7 comments:
You guys are party animals. Carlie is adorable in her cheerleader costume! Luv the hair on Cayden. Super cute.
don't you just love this time of year? though sometimes it does get really crazy with all the events going on. Love the costumes.. go utes!
I just thought you should now Kyle is jumping off the couches. I don't know if you have seen Nacho Libre but he put his arms in the air and did a scene from that movie and went flying of the couch. This kid is going to kill himself! Love the costumes by the way!
Sounds like a fun Halloween. I love the costumes!
Go Utes! I loved your kids costumes. I'm relieved Halloween is over as well. I am so excited for the other upcoming holidays. I still can't believe they are playing Christmas music on the radio already!!! What happened to poor Thanksgiving?
Rebecca
YEAH UTES!!! Tom and I are a split family-he played for BYU- so I could never pull off costumes like these but I sure do love them! Bring on the christmas music.
We have also started to listen to christmas music. I am usally against it. Ari loves to climb in the car and see what santa music is playing.
Post a Comment