It is always funny to see what pumpkin the kids are going to pick out. I usually am the one standing there thinking your going to pick that one?? I think they did pretty good this year considering how bitter cold and windy it was!! Cayden had to pick up about 10 and toss each of them to the side before he found just the right one (luckily none of them broke as he threw them down)! I was surprised they took as long as they did it was so cold!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
We still need to do this. The kids look like they had fun and were excited! Hope all is going good with everything, we missed you at PC!
1 comment:
We still need to do this. The kids look like they had fun and were excited! Hope all is going good with everything, we missed you at PC!
Post a Comment