Thursday, January 15, 2009

Girls Night Out!!






Tonight Carlie and I had a much needed girls night out and went to a Mommy and Me Sugar Cookie Making Class. We learned how to make perfect sugar cookies and paint them. It was lots of fun and we learned some new things we didn't know already so that we can make perfect looking cookies just in time for Valentines Day!!:)

11 comments:

Kelly said...

How fun. Where did you go do that? My girl's nights out are just by myself. How did you get the frosting so red?

Sarah Lee said...

How cute... was this a church activity? And where did you find a headband that stays on? I keep trying with Faye and nothing works.

Lindsey said...

Looks like fun. Wish I could have been there. Maybe next time. Your cookies looked pretty.

Love,
Riley

Heather said...

To answer everyone's questions.... I signed up for it through the city we live in (we had gotten a flyer at school advertising different classes you could take). The food coloring is from Orson Gygi and came in all different fun colors (she said it was only around 12.00 for a box of 12 different colors). The headband I bought at Target and I am lucky to get her to wear anything in her hair most of the time. Her hair looked a lot better than in the pictures but the lady teaching the class gave all the girls with long hair rubberbands to put in there hair so that it wouldn't get in the way.

Jami said...

What a fun Girls Night Out. I am a HUGE believer in one and one time. We might have to do a little activity and have you teach us all your new knowledge!

Jennymommy6 said...

Those cookies do look perfect! What a fun time to spend with your little girl.

Anonymous said...

So does this mean v-day cookies? Have fun on your cruise...I want to hear all about it when you get back.

We are the Mayletts said...

cute blog Heather! Thanks for the comment. I'm so glad you have a blog!!

Andrea said...

That sounds really fun! I am glad you guys got to go and do it together.

The Lively's said...

That looks like fun! When Kyle is older I want to take that class it sounded like a fun thing! Cute cookies by the way!

Post-it Notes said...

What a great idea! Love the cookies. They look so yummy!!