This was at 11:00 last night when Cayden finally stopped playing with his toys and decided to lay down on his own and go to bed!! Of course he couldn't go to bed without all of his favorite toys! I think he would glue those slippers to his feet if he could:)
8 comments:
That is so cute! Definitely a picture for his wedding video. (I know crazy but it just seems it would be one of those pictures you will love forever!)
That is way too cute. He looks so peaceful. I wish I had it that good!
That is too funny! Hey is your blog not private any more? Oh by the way I am not mad at your for canceling my exciting plans too watch the game with you! Only because they won! :)!
Cute picture! He looks so content!
So cute! Zacary is the same way.... Boys and cars :)
I can't believe he made it till 11! I bet your the tired one! Isn't cars stuff the best!
Ryan used to stay up that late too...until I took his naps away (tear). That's a cute picture. He's sleeping happy with all those toys around.
Sometimes I think Brax would stay up all night if we let him. : ) Those slpippers are so cute too! He is going to love this pic when he gets older.
Post a Comment