Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 Highlights!!

Lance and I went on our first cruise to Baja, Mexico and loved it!!! We are already planning another trip:)
Cayden turned 2 years old!!
Went to the "Happiest Place on Earth" aka Disneyland:)
Went to the taping of GTU and Won a 7 DAY HOUSEBOAT VACATION AT LAKE POWELL!!
We spent the 4th of July in Tridell, Utah with Lance's cousins and the kids made 2 new friends!!
Spent 7 amazing days on a houseboat with 11 wonderful friends!!
Carlie turned 6 years old!!

We had an amazing fun filled 2008 and look forward to what adventures the year ahead will bring!! Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Lynette said...

You had way too much fun this past year! :) :)

Sara said...

Looks like a really fun year! So many awesome trips - I'm so jealous! I hope 2009 is a great year for you. :-)

Janie said...

Fun recap! I thought about doing that since I started blogging so late. We'll see if I actually get around to it. We just watched the Lake Powell video last night to show our family. GOOD TIMES!! Thanks for having us all cash in on your reward! What should we win this year?? HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Jodi said...

I love this post, what a great way to look back at all the fun things you did.

JulesandBriPoulson said...

You guys had a fun filled year! I can't believe how it flew by. Hopefully 2009 will be just as great!

Andrea said...

Looks like you had a great year and went on some awesome trips. Your kids are getting so big!

Kristin said...

What a fun year! You guys are travelers. : ) Are you going to go anywhere this year? I hope this year is just as fun for your cute family!

fivewalkers said...

WOW! Looks like a you guys had an awesome 2008. Can wait to se what you do in 2009.