Thursday, December 11, 2008

Countdown to the big 6!!








We are about a week away from Carlie turning 6 and it can't come soon enough!! I have to answer the question about 50 times a day of how many more days until my Birthday! So in looking forward to the big day I thought I would post some pictures from the last 5 years. Sadly we didn't get a digital camera until Carlie was a couple months old so newborn pictures are hard to find. Only 8 more days to go (I think this is bigger than Christmas right now at our house)!!

6 comments:

Celeste said...

She is adorable! Happy birthday to you!

Sara said...

I can't believe she's going to be 6! Such cute pictures. I love seeing flashbacks. :-)

bri&jul said...

Yeh, it won't be long now...cute countdown. Kids are so funny about birthdays. Jared is already talking about how many days till his birthday and its not until March!

Anonymous said...

She was such a cute baby!!! We have had her present wrapped for a week now. So I hear ya!

Janie said...

Oh she's so cute!! I can't believe the girls are going to be 6. I'm glad you've always got us beat. Kaya's way excited for Carlie's Birthday too. I think I get asked everyday as well how many more days.

The Lund's said...

It's fun to see the pictures of Carlie over the years. I bet you guys have your plate full in December with all the gift buying for a birthday and Christmas. Are you tired of all the shopping this year yet? Well we hope Carlie has a Happy Birthday!