Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? the week before Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? sometimes Christmas day (I am done by then)
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? that was so long ago, I have a horrible memory
7. Hardest person to buy for? my husband
8. Easiest person to buy for? Cayden
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, I bought it probably 10 years ago at ZCMI (time for new one)
10. Mail or email Christmas Cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Four Christmases (my new favorite)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? around Thanksgiving normally, but this year I was FINISHED by the day after Thanksgiving!!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? chocolate
16. Favorite Christmas song? I like too many to pick just one
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Does traveling to West Jordan count?
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
21. What's the most annoying thing about this time of the year? Rude people shopping
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red, silver and the red berries
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Cranberry salad
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Only Santa knows:)
25. Who is most likely to re post this on their blog? who knows......

3 comments:

The Lively's said...

Hey I did your Tag...I liked that one..it wasn't lame like most of them are! :)

The Lively's said...

By the way I can't believe you take down your tree on Christmas Day your crazy girl!

Sara said...

I can't believe you take your tree down on Christmas day either! I hate taking down the tree, I procrastinate it forever, it makes me so sad that Christmas is over. I just love Christmas. I guess this year I'll have something else to look forward to though, so that's good! :-)