Waiting anxiously to see if Santa came!!
Santa came through once again and we have two very happy kids!!!
I was hoping there would be snow for Christmas but I didn't think we would be digging ourselves out all day long!! We got over a foot of snow where we live and they are predicting another 12 inches during the night which I can't even imagine after what we had today! It has felt like we shoveled all day long! Lance couldn't have gotten his snowblower any sooner (and we were worried now that we finally had one that he wouldn't need to use it)!!!Santa of course made it through all of the snow to our house last night and the kids could hardly wait to see what he brought! The kids both got what they were asking for and were excited that Santa even took the time to leave them a note! We celebrated Christmas Eve last night with Lance's family and then luckily made it to my parents this morning for breakfast. That was an adventure in itself! Lance of course thought I was crazy that I was even making him attempt the drive to my parents in the blizzard that we were having at the time! Once we got out on the main roads though I showed him I wasn't the only crazy person who wasn't going to let the snow stop us from celebrating Christmas!! Snow and all it has been a wonderful Christmas we will never forget!! Merry Christmas!!
3 comments:
So glad you guys had a good Christmas. Looks like your kids made quite a haul!!
Glad you had a fun Christmas! We are so ready to buy a snow blower, all this snow is insane! We went and saw A's Grandma in Lehi last night and we didn't make it home and had to stay the night because the rode to get out of Lehi was closed! Grrr!! Anyhoo we are finally home and there is more flippin snow! Aghhh! :)
We got a lot of snow here too! You sure have cute kids. It looks like they get along well together.
Post a Comment