Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Funny Moment..........

The other day I was talking to someone in our entryway (a complete stranger) and the phone started ringing. I asked Cayden to go find daddy and ask him to get the phone. Cayden proceeded to stand in the same spot and yell at the top of his lungs "DADDY, CAN YOU GET THE PHONE"!!!! Thanks Cayden, I could have done that!!:)

7 comments:

Sara said...

LOL - that is too funny! Gotta love kids. :-)

The Lund's said...

Are kids so helpful! That's why we had them.

Lindsey said...

Sounds like something I would do!

Lynette said...

hahahahahha! My kids do that, too!

Amanda said...

That is soo funny! There is never a dull moment with kids!! =)

Kristin said...

Ahh!! My kids do that all the time and it drives me nuts. He is a cute little guy. Tim took the kids to a couple of Y games last year and even though they like them they were a little long. I didn't even think about the spring scrimmage. They would have like that better!

fivewalkers said...

That is so funny. My kids totally do that too.