Sunday, November 1, 2009

Witches, Pumpkins, Lola & Thomas the Train.....













Cayden preschool Halloween party

We took the kids a week ago to see the witches for Halloween at Gardner Village. We did our annual pumpkin carving. Which means Lance does the carving and I take the pictures:) The kids always love deciding what they want there pumpkin to look like. This year Carlie wanted to be Lola from Hannah Montana and of course there was no doubt in Cayden's mind that he was going to be Thomas the Train!! The kids had a fun Halloween thanks to our friend Chelsey who took them Trick or Treating (I just had my tonsils out and everyone who says it is horrible is right, especially when things can't just go normal but that is a whole other story)!!! She made it longer than I would have out there in the cold and the kids have enough candy to last until Valentines Day!:) Thanks Chelsey!! Can't have Halloween without a "pumpkin" pizza from Papa Murphy's:) Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming and helping out:) Lance went with our friend Tony to the Utah game (which luckily they won at the very end), so in the end everyone, for the most part had a fun Halloween:)

10 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like you had a fun holiday! :-) Your kids are so cute. I loved the costumes!

Andrea said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween. We also make the witches at Gardner Village a yearly tradition - too many spots for picture taking.

You had your tonsils out too? I think you have hit your quota for surgeries this year. Hope you're feeling better.

Janie said...

Sorry to hear about your battles with the tonsils. Let me know if you need a break this week and I could come get your kids. Your kids looked so cute for Halloween. My kids were excited to see them and be able to trick or treat a little with them.

Jami said...

Oh Heather - I didn't know about your tonsils. I am SOOOO sorry. I hear it is nasty!!! I'll have to bring you a treat this week!!

Rachel said...

I love their costumes! I wish I was able to see them in person. Amelia said they were awesome!

Get feeling better!

Kelly said...

Great costumes! I'm glad you had someone take them trick or treating. Lucky Lance got to go to the game. I'm so sorry you had to go back to the ER. You'll have to tell me what happened. Between you and Kristin I feel very lucky it didn't happen to me. How are you feeling now?

Shantell said...

Love the costumes. Gardner Mill is always a great place to visit at Halloween.

Lindsey said...

Your kids' costumes were so cute! Sorry you have had such a hard time with this tonsils thing...enough surgeries for you! Hope you are feeling better!

Post-it Notes said...

Cute costumes! Tonsils... too bad! I hope you're feeling better.

The Lund's said...

Cute costumes! Your kids are exact clones of you and your husband. I never get to see the neighborhood kids trick-or-treat so it's fun to see the Halloween pictures.