Sunday, December 13, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Tonight we celebrated Carlie's birthday with both of our families. I think every year I am going to make the cake until I get overwhelmed with the millions of things we have going on and I end up going to Sams Club! They do make great cakes:)

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, you made that cake yourself? Holy crap! It looks great! Happy Birthday Carlie!

Heather said...

Sorry to disappoint you Kelly, Sams Club made the cake:)

Sarah Lee said...

Man, you have a busy month!

December birthdays are the worst, I am sorry Carlie, as I too, have one this month.

You're train didn't look that bad. and yes, mine was a kit too.

Janie said...

That's a way cute cake!! I can't believe the girls are turning 7. Where does time go?? Happy Birthday Carlie!!!

Jodi said...

I know how you feel. December Birthdays are so hard to keep up with. Lucky you to have two in your family.
I always think about Lance on his birthday. When we were kids we always did something small together. I think most of the time we would hang out in his room to get away from everyone.

Brandon Wilde said...

It was a great party. I hope Carlie had a lot of fun. Thanks for inviting us all out and letting us fill up your house with people and noisy childrens.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carlie! Ellie had so much fun at your party!!!