
Cayden is so stubborn sometimes (actually a lot of the time)!! He has never been good at trying and eating new foods. There is a small list of things he is guaranteed to eat and it does not include any fruits or vegetables! Dinner time is getting worse and worse so I finally decided I was going to be tough and enforce things (after all the Dr. makes it sound so simple, he eats a couple bites or doesn't get dessert)!! It's not that easy. I spent over 25 minutes convincing him that he had to eat
1/2 a meatball (which he has eaten in the past but decided tonight he wasn't going to) or he wasn't going to get dessert!! Finally he ate it after lots of tears and tantrums. I thought once he took a bite he would remember how much he liked it and eat more. Nope, he just reminded me that I had said he only had to eat 1/2!! He is so smart, sometimes too smart:) It's a good thing he doesn't look the way he eats or everyone would think I am starving the kid!!
5 comments:
This picture makes me laugh! I should learn to take some of these kind of pics, too, as we all know they are always "smiley"! Good luck with the eating thing. Isabel can be random with her appetite as well.
Yet another reason why prefer dogs over kids :)
That is so funny. By that picture you would think you were torturing the poor kid. We have the same problem with Cole.
Sounds like my life! Gotta love dinner time.
What a great picture! Love it.
Post a Comment