I think it is so fun to see what the kids come up with on there own for Mother's Day and Father's day so once again I left it up to them to decide what they wanted to do. For Father's Day Cayden wanted to get Lance a new bike so that he could "ride fast and pass people"!! Apparently Cayden doesn't think that the 2 bikes Lance already has are getting the job done!! No matter how many times I asked him this week he would not change his mind. Lance had to settle instead for a new bike jacket that he wanted:) Carlie of course wanted to get him something more practical (chocolate covered cinnamon bears), Lance's favorite!! It was such a nice day we went for a hike. Lance's idea and my idea of a "little" hike are not he same!! The kids survived though and it ended up being a fun day. It paid off at the end when we made it to the waterfall:) Happy Father's Day!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Worth the hike!
I think it is so fun to see what the kids come up with on there own for Mother's Day and Father's day so once again I left it up to them to decide what they wanted to do. For Father's Day Cayden wanted to get Lance a new bike so that he could "ride fast and pass people"!! Apparently Cayden doesn't think that the 2 bikes Lance already has are getting the job done!! No matter how many times I asked him this week he would not change his mind. Lance had to settle instead for a new bike jacket that he wanted:) Carlie of course wanted to get him something more practical (chocolate covered cinnamon bears), Lance's favorite!! It was such a nice day we went for a hike. Lance's idea and my idea of a "little" hike are not he same!! The kids survived though and it ended up being a fun day. It paid off at the end when we made it to the waterfall:) Happy Father's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ohh! I love hiking. Looks like you guys had fun and got some great pictures. That's a great one of you and Lance. It looks like it could be an engagement picture:)
ooooh I love chocholate covered cinnamon bears too! dang, now I want some. Can't wait till all our kids are a bit older and we can actually do things like that. Only a couple more years.
Oh so fun! Glad you were able to enjoy the day!!!
That looks like such a fun day. You guys are always out doing stuff. : ) Your post about Cayden reminded me so much of Brax. He can be just like that too.
Looks like fun! I loved the last post about Cayden, too...that face is priceless!
I have been such a bad blogging friend! Great pics... looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Post a Comment