If only every grocery store had one of these I think I could say grocery shopping was "enjoyable"!! It was the best and easiest shopping trip I have ever had in 7 years!!
Alex also found those carts at Maceys and he LOVES to go shopping there. He thinks he is so old and even places his items on the belt to be scanned. I agree, every store should have them.
Are you crazy Heather!?! LOL! If you call getting rammed in the shins by one of those an enjoyable experience than more power to ya. :) Kyle loves them but he always rams me with them. It's good we are in public because I would be yelling profanities. ;)
6 comments:
We love stores that have these too! :)
He looks so happy to be pushing that cart! He's funny.
Isabel loves these! She looks for one everytime we go to the grocery store, but they need to have more. There's only one there about half the time.
Alex also found those carts at Maceys and he LOVES to go shopping there. He thinks he is so old and even places his items on the belt to be scanned. I agree, every store should have them.
I only let my kids use them when the store is pretty much empty, though. They run into too many things (and people!)
Are you crazy Heather!?! LOL! If you call getting rammed in the shins by one of those an enjoyable experience than more power to ya. :) Kyle loves them but he always rams me with them. It's good we are in public because I would be yelling profanities. ;)
Post a Comment