Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of 2nd Grade

This year Carlie was so excited to go back to school! We had a much smoother transition than last year and Carlie loves her new teacher, Mrs. Oz:)

5 comments:

Jami said...

She looks so cute!!

Amelia said...

So cute!...and big! I can't believe she is in 2nd grade already!

Kristin said...

I wish all the schools would do uniforms. She looks so cute. You guys are lucky you had such a long summer to play!

Anonymous said...

Is it still dark outside?! Your a good Mom to have her put together so good so early! I'm just so glad she is excited this year and you can enjoy dropping her off at the curb! Have a good year Carlie you look so dang cute!!!

Heather said...

It was really stormy that morning so it was dark, but it won't be long now and it will be dark at 7:45 in the morning when we have to leave!!