Thanks Brooke for the fun idea!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just graduated from High School and was working at ZCMI (where I met Lance). We had worked together for the last year but didn't start dating for a couple more months!
What were you doing 5 years ago?
Carlie was 6 months old and we went to Indiana and visited family so they could see her. I have forgotten already what it was like to have only one child!
What are 5 things on your “to do list” today?
Clean my bathrooms and the rest of my house, go to Target, make dinner, go to the gym and get my hair done.
What are 5 things you’d do if you had a billion dollars?
Pay off my house! Hire a maid (for me and all of my friends)! Pay off my parents house and remodel there house for them with all new things. Travel wherever in the world we wanted to go (taking whoever wanted to go with us and paying for them too). Take Amelia to Europe!:)
I TAG: Everyone.
1 comment:
I am going to hold you to that! Someday when you have a billion dollars, there is no way you'll get away with not taking me to Europe!
Post a Comment