We joined Lifetime Fitness the beginning of the year and we love it! I just started doing Group Fitness. It is a lot better than working out on your own and I feel like I get a lot better workout. I have become addicted to the spin class and then there are a couple of other classes I take during the week. I think I do better having someone yell at me and push me harder than I would push myself if I was alone! It is fun to workout with friends also, it helps getting up in the morning knowing that there are other people expecting you to show up!! The trainers are amazing! I don't know how some of them teach 4 or 5 classes a day! I am ready to take a nap after one class!:)
Monday, July 14, 2008
Tuesday Tell All - Shaping Up!
We joined Lifetime Fitness the beginning of the year and we love it! I just started doing Group Fitness. It is a lot better than working out on your own and I feel like I get a lot better workout. I have become addicted to the spin class and then there are a couple of other classes I take during the week. I think I do better having someone yell at me and push me harder than I would push myself if I was alone! It is fun to workout with friends also, it helps getting up in the morning knowing that there are other people expecting you to show up!! The trainers are amazing! I don't know how some of them teach 4 or 5 classes a day! I am ready to take a nap after one class!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment