Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Carlie's First Day of Kindergarten!


Today was Carlie's first day of Kindergarten! I can't believe she is already in school. She is in the same class as two of her friends and she said she made a new friend today! She said she loves Kindergarten and can't wait to go to first grade! Let's just get through Kindergarten first!!

4 comments:

Jami said...

So many milestones. Some fun...some not so fun. She looks so cute on her first day of school.

Kelly said...

She looks so cute! I'm so glad she had fun. I cried when I went to my first day of school...well, like my first month of school. I've always been a little shy. So that's good news she liked it so much. We LOVE muddie buddies too! I love making them. They're are favorite snack for the super bowl, and New Years Eve.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh what a day. Thanks for going to breakfast with me!

Jennymommy6 said...

What a pretty girl for her first day of school!