Monday, February 16, 2009

Great Deal!!

I just heard about a great website where you can get notices for lots of free activities to do with your kids. Go to www.utahkidsclub.com and you can register for FREE emails that will let you know of things going on in Utah. You can also pay a small amount of money and get more benefits and better deals monthly (sounds like you have to pay monthly for the membership, all the info is on the website). I just entered my email address though and thought I would see what info I get that way.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for the info. I am always looking for new things to do with the kids.

Janie said...

I signed up for it a couple of weeks ago and you can actually go to Good Things Utah and sign up under the Real Deals and it is half off the monthly fee and then it stays half off for future months if you sign up with the code. I'm not sure yet if it is worth the monthly fee. I'll let you know.