You have been to the doctor too much lately when your driving down the street and your 2 year old looks out the window and says matter of factly "there's my doctor"! I couldn't help but laugh, poor kid!! We are just hoping Spring comes really really fast for all of us!!!
4 comments:
Hope you guys feel better soon!
What a coincidence... Daphne just said something really similar yesterday as we passed where we used to go to her pediatrician. We too, were at the docs office WAY too much last month... is winter over yet? Oh wait, we just got almost 10 inches of snow today!
I am sorry your so sick. That just sounds awful! The hardest part is Moms don't really get to take sick days...Take good care of yourself this week. Call if you need anything.
I hear ya... I'm sick of this yucky weather. We are heading South in hopes of finding the sunshine. Stay well!
Post a Comment