Friday, February 13, 2009

Need I say more.........


9 comments:

Lynette said...

Hhahaha! :) My little boy has tried to get that far with the toilet paper, but I've managed to be right there to stop him -- so far. :)

Janie said...

Just be glad its on the floor and not stuffed into the toilet!!! That's always a fun one to clean up!

Jami said...

When did Caymbree come over to your house?? Sorry about that. :)

Amanda said...

Oh that is funny..but at the same time not!! Brady tries to do the same thing when we are up stairs! Gotta Love Em!!!

fivewalkers said...

Oh NO!! Why are they so mesmerized with toilet paper?

Anonymous said...

Your good to take a picture. Someday we'll laugh about our boys destroying our houses!!

Lindsey said...

I think everyone has a picture like this from one of their kids...we have to watch Bailey like a hawk to keep her out of the tp!

Andrea said...

That is too funny! I wasn't as lucky... Alex stuck his wad into the toilet and flushed. It ended up being quite the waterfall and lake.

Kristin said...

Braxton did something similar with Kleenex that I just posted a picture of...I swear I don't see how that is fun, but they love it. : )