9 Years LaterLance and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. Luckily the weather was a lot nicer 9 years ago on this day! I don't think back then I could have imagined all of the things we would accomplish and the places we have been able to visit!! The time has gone by so fast, sometimes I can't believe it has been as many years as it's been! We have had many fun moments over the years and some not so fun moments. In the end though we have accomplished what we have together and hopefully we will have many more years like the past nine:) Back then people did not have digital cameras so unfortunately all of my pictures are just prints. Thank goodness that is something that has changed over the years!!:)
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys can have a good time celebrating it.
Happy Anniversary!
Isn't crazy how the years just fly by?! Shane and I just celebrated our 9 year anniversary last week as well. I hope I'm not 90 years old before I know it! It will probably happen though in the blink of an eye. Anyway, congrats!
You guys were meant for each other! You compliment each other so well. Congrats and go celebrate!
Happy Anniversary! Time sure goes by super fast. I hope you got a babysitter and did something fun.
Happy Anniversary! It's amazing how fast time goes by.
Has it really been 9 years? I can't believe it!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Heather...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. My friend Megan got married on the same day. TOO Fun.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you two! Wow that's quite an accomplishment. It looks like we missed crossing paths in Mexico. We were there from Feb. 4th.-11th. We didn't do a cruise though. We stayed on the end of the peninsula in Cancun. Your cruise looked like fun. I sure loved the weather though and I was sad to come home. But we missed the kids too much to stay any longer. :)
Post a Comment