Friday, June 19, 2009

Dance Recital Spring 2009

Thanks Shauna for curling Carlie's hair!


Carlie with her friend Kaya
Carlie had her dance recital tonight. She did such a great job!! It is always fun to watch her get up there because she gets so into it!! She gets so nervous before the recital but once she gets up there you would never know it! Cayden loves going too, he is always paying full attention and you can even sometimes catch him dancing to the music:) I am glad he likes the recitals because I am sure there will be many more in the years to come:)

6 comments:

Janie said...

They did such a good job! Way to go Carlie! You are a great dancer.

Jennymommy6 said...

She is so pretty! I love the flower headband.

Jennymommy6 said...

Oh, I forgot to add, I'm sure you'll do great on the Provo River 1/2 I've run that race 4 times and it is really a great course and very well organized. I'm thinking about coming down and running it too, but I hurt my foot and I don't know if it will bet all better by then, but maybe I'll see you there :)

Sara said...

I hope I have a girl someday so i can go see my girls dance. I went to my sister's dance recital earlier this week. I love it - the little girls are so cute! (My sister isn't little tho- she was one of the leads).

Jorgensens4 said...

So cute! I can't wait to experience my daughter's first recital.

Krista said...

She looks so beautiful!