
Carlie and some of her good friends in her school class.
Kindergarten program
Cayden posing in front of Carlie's artwork hung in the hallway.

Carlie's classroom after her program.

Carlie had to make sure I took her picture with the giraffes! It is her favorite animal!
Carlie with some of her friends. She was not this happy during the fieldtrip she is just good at putting on a happy face for pictures!!:)
This is what is looked like most of the fieldtrip!!Kindergarten is is now over but it has been a busy week. Carlie had her end of year program last Friday where they had a fashion show recognizing each child and sang some fun songs they had learned. They then went to the zoo on Wednesday. Carlie had been so excited for this day to come. The weather ended up being horrible (which wasn't surprising after it had already rained every day that week). I think it rained (actually not just rained, it poured) the majority of the field trip, good thing I brought an umbrella!!! Everyone was dripping wet when it was time to get back on the bus!! Carlie did love riding the bus however and I think that was the highlight of the trip because she kept asking when we could go home and made me promise that we will go back to the zoo when it is not raining (which right now that is hard to know when that will happen)!! Carlie has had a fun year going to Kindergarten and had a really nice teacher:) She is excited to go to first grade all day and get to eat lunch at school this fall!!
3 comments:
I can't believe they're on to 1st grade. This year flew by. It's too bad they had to get poured on for their field trip. I don't think they cared too much though. You're a good sport for going.
The last day of Kindergarten? I can't believe she is that old. That is really exciting. First grade is so much fun.
Rain rain go away! 1st grade already! Geese. How do they grow up so fast!
Post a Comment