Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cupcake Liners


I just found the coolest thing! They are silicone cupcake liners. You can buy them at Target or order them online. Now you don't have to worry about finding the paper ones at the store and never having them when you need them like I usually do!

4 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

Hello! How are you guys? Holy cow, it's been a LONG time. When I was first reading your comment i was like "a Heather, down the street?" But I was thinking the opposite direction (north). How in the world did you find my blog? So where are you guys at now? Are you still doing the move 7 times thing? We just moved here in December and really like it so far, and it's made me realize it wasn't so scary and I could move again, if we needed to. This house is PLENTY big for us, and really nice, so we're happy. Who knows, I thought we were going to stay in our WVC house for longer than we did. (however, we were getting to be one of the last original owners... which is sad, since we were only there 6 1/2 years!).

Sarah Lee said...

Oh yeah... thanks for the cupcake liner tip... that's awesome!

Jami said...

Sweet! I might have to try em out sometime.

Krista DuBois said...

LOVE these, gonna have to go and get me some!