
Last night we had a neighborhood movie night at the park. We watched the movie Enchanted which both my kids love, I think we have watched it about 100 times since it came out! There was hotdogs, chips, popcorn and snowcones. The best part was the treats that all of us friends brought. We had pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate cinnamon bears.....the list goes on and on!! Needless to say everyone was wishing they were sitting with us! It was a really fun night! I of course forgot my camera so you will just have to picture all the fun in your head! If you haven't seen Enchanted yet you need to rent it (or just borrow it from me)!
1 comment:
WE just went to a movie night on Thursday at a park, it was The Water Horse, which we had seen and liked, but Enchanted would have been much more fun! We LOVE that movie too... I even got told for about 3 months that I looked like Giselle, and I figured I'd take that compliment!
Post a Comment