grab lunch Chic-Fil-A
go for Date night a movie
pick up some creative goodies Target
keep the kids busy a park
get wet the splash park
buy a treat Abs (the shakes!)
shop for fun Roberts
get some fresh air my backyard
splurge StampinUp
drive for a weekend away St. George, Utah
1 comment:
Hey Heather!
Alanna (McMaster) Williams
I saw your blog link on the reunion website. I have been really bad at keeping in touch as well. I guess the last time I saw you was at my wedding reception. Ian and I have a a little girl, Cora (3 1/2) and are expecting our second in October. I am not planning on attending the reunion, but wanted to tell you how cute your family is and how great it would be to reconnect. I am working at the University of Utah and can be reached via e-mail alanna@cs.utah.edu
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Alanna
Post a Comment