What we had for dinner tonight was not good enough to post! I did however make Banana Bread today and it is our favorite! My kids love it and it is really easy to make, the only banana bread recipe that I can get to turn out and not be all mushy in the middle from the bananas!
Banana Bread
2 eggs
3 med. bananas
1/4 C. milk
1/4 C. oil
1 tsp. vanilla
Blend the above ingredients at medium speed until smooth, about 15 seconds.
In seperate bowl mix the following:
2 C. flour
3/4 C. sugar
1 T. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. nutmeg (optional)
1/2 C. chopped pecans (optional)
Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix just enough to moisten. Add nuts. Spread into well greased 9x5x3 in. loaf pan or three small 5x3x2 in. pans. Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hr. for large or 35-45 min. for small. My family doesn't like nuts and I never have nutmeg in my pantry so I don't put those in and it is yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment