I was starting to think that I was freezing to death last night for nothing at the Utah blackout game against TCU!! Once again though the Utes came back in the last 2 minutes to win against TCU 13-10!! I think they play the best under pressure (they like to pretend that they don't know how to play football until the very end of the game)!!:) I was hoping they were going to pull through once again because I was going to have to ride all the way home afterwards with the biggest Utah fan I know!!:) So with only 2 games left the Utes are now 10-0, still undefeated!! As they have now shown twice, the game isn't over until it's over!!!
4 comments:
Yeah, Mike was watching this game on the edge of his seat... so glad they won or he would have been so grumpy!
You said it! Your so eloquent with your writing skills :)! The BYU game is going to be a fun one too. Lets just hope there is more than 2 minutes of some good offense playing! All I gotta say is Game on BYU fans!
Looks like it was freezing! Only a few more weeks until the BYU game...then we'll see if the U is still undefeated!
Sean was there with his dad and all his brothers... he was SOOO happy!!
Post a Comment