Monday, November 10, 2008

Little No More!!







We spent this last weekend turning Cayden's "baby" room into a little boys room! He was so excited about his new bed! My friend Chelsey came and spent 5 hours helping me tape and paint the stripes!! I was so thankful because it would have probably taken me a week to do it myself!! Cayden loves airplanes right now so we bought several airplanes that we are going to hang from the ceiling. Cayden's room is so cute now, hopefully it will make him want to sleep in HIS bed all night (I can only hope)!!!!

9 comments:

Janie said...

So cute Heather! I can't believe you and Chelsea did that yourselves. Makes me want to do
Tanner's room now.

Jorgensens4 said...

That looks really good. The stripes are so straight :) Inspires me to paint my son's room. His room and the Master bedroom are the only rooms left to be painted, but it's such a tough job as you know!

Jami said...

Love the stripes!!! I am so impressed.

Angie said...

So cute! you are inspiring me with all your home improvements! I love it

Lindsey said...

Cute room! Riley is jealous about the bunk beds...she REALLY wants some! Maybe Cayden really will start staying in his own bed all night...wouldn't that be great!!!

Brooke Franco said...

So cute! I love it! Good job!

shauna snow said...

Good Job!! You and Chelsea are so talented!! His room is so cute!! Can't wait to see the airplanes!!

Post-it Notes said...

so cute! I love the paint!!

Krista said...

OOOOHH, I love the colors and the stripes. Very impressive!