Carlie isn't even 6 yet and she just lost her 2nd tooth!! Most kids can't wait for the toothfairy to come, not Carlie! She tries to keep that tooth in as long as she can!! For some reason she is afraid for them to come out and will do everything she can to make sure it doesn't. Finally I had enough and after trying to get her to let me wiggle it (just to see how loose it really was since it has looked like it was ready to fall out for a month) unsuccessfully for the past few weeks, I was able to convince her to let me "floss" her teeth. That is all it took. So if you need any helpful tips, just slide the floss under the tooth and it pops right out (at least I hope it continues to be that easy in the future)!! She doesn't like the way it feels after her tooth falls out (as you can see in the picture) and she still isn't sure if she likes the idea of the Toothfairy coming but at least now she can eat and brush her teeth again (until next time that is)!!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
I Sure Hope the Toothfairy is Rich!!
Carlie isn't even 6 yet and she just lost her 2nd tooth!! Most kids can't wait for the toothfairy to come, not Carlie! She tries to keep that tooth in as long as she can!! For some reason she is afraid for them to come out and will do everything she can to make sure it doesn't. Finally I had enough and after trying to get her to let me wiggle it (just to see how loose it really was since it has looked like it was ready to fall out for a month) unsuccessfully for the past few weeks, I was able to convince her to let me "floss" her teeth. That is all it took. So if you need any helpful tips, just slide the floss under the tooth and it pops right out (at least I hope it continues to be that easy in the future)!! She doesn't like the way it feels after her tooth falls out (as you can see in the picture) and she still isn't sure if she likes the idea of the Toothfairy coming but at least now she can eat and brush her teeth again (until next time that is)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm afraid thats how my little Hailey is going to be about losing her teeth :)
Carlie is so pretty. She doesn't look very excited about losing her tooth.
I totally agree with Carlie, I hated the way your gums feel after loosing a tooth. I can't believe that she has lost 2 already.
Post a Comment