Saturday, November 22, 2008

What a Season!!

Celebration after the game














What a fun season to have University of Utah football tickets!!! The final game against BYU was great, 48-24 (great for our Utah friends and sad for our BYU friends:)) leaving Utah with a 12-0 record!!! We had lots of people hoping that I would be sick so that they could join Lance at the game (sorry everyone, I would have had to be really sick to miss this big of a game, I made it through the whole season I wasn't going to miss the biggest game of all)!! I have actually learned a few things about football this year (I knew nothing before we had season tickets). We have a new family tradition now and can't wait for the kids to get bigger so that we can all go to the games! Now it is onto a BCS bowl! We can't wait for next season! GO UTES!!!

4 comments:

The Lively's said...

Oh what a night! Glad it ended up the way we had hoped! Thanks for celebrating with us!

Lynette said...

The game was at BYU, right? Because all I saw in all of your pictures was R-E-D!!!! Wow! :) :)

Krista said...

WOO HOO! Go Utes! Such a happy day for me and sad for Tom. he might want to divorce me over the loss. Love the new background!

Kristin said...

Poor Tim...Iam glad no one pulled th BYU flag off our house : )