I love Recipe Books! I don't know what it is about them but I would rather sit and look at a recipe book (with pictures of course) than read a book!! I counted the other day and I have over 40 cookbooks! I really do have a problem, if I am grocery shopping or just at the store and I see a cookbook with a picture on the front that looks good I want to buy the cookbook!!! It doesn't matter that there may only be a few recipes in the book that I like! I am not a great cook nor do I love to cook (I just like to look at the recipes and think about how good something looks and how good it would probably be if I made it:) I tend to pick the desserts when I do want to try something new which I really need to stop doing because I do not need to eat anymore desserts right now!!:) I guess I should start making all of these great looking recipes, if only my family was not soooooooooo picky and was more willing to try new things!!:)
I love Purses! I don't know why but I get bored of my purse so quickly and tend to always find a new cute one that I want when I am at the store:) Lance says I need to stop buying purses because I have too many!! How many is too many though???? I do have quite a few (I think I counted about 15), but I don't have as many purses as I have cookbooks!:)
I love anything Red! It doesn't really matter what it is, if it is Red there is a 99% chance that I am going to love it, and want to get it!!:)
Finally, I love shakes! Not just any shakes though. I love the really thick ones! My favorite are the M&M blizzards from Dairy Queen or the Cherry Cordial shakes at Dairy Keen in Heber!! I won't turn down ice cream though even if it isn't one of the above, those are just my favorite:) I really need to stop liking things with sugar in them:)
I love Purses! I don't know why but I get bored of my purse so quickly and tend to always find a new cute one that I want when I am at the store:) Lance says I need to stop buying purses because I have too many!! How many is too many though???? I do have quite a few (I think I counted about 15), but I don't have as many purses as I have cookbooks!:)
I love anything Red! It doesn't really matter what it is, if it is Red there is a 99% chance that I am going to love it, and want to get it!!:)
Finally, I love shakes! Not just any shakes though. I love the really thick ones! My favorite are the M&M blizzards from Dairy Queen or the Cherry Cordial shakes at Dairy Keen in Heber!! I won't turn down ice cream though even if it isn't one of the above, those are just my favorite:) I really need to stop liking things with sugar in them:)
3 comments:
I am so with you on the purses! Shane likes to tell people my hobby is to collect purses. I am eyeing a white Guess one right now, but haven't convinced myself (YET) to spend that much on a purse. Don't worry! I'll get there LOL
I love cookbooks too! But I am with you, they have to have pictures of the food or I won't even look at the recipe. As for the purses, next time I need one I'll be calling you!
Im not quite as obsessed with cookbooks as you, although I do like them and I admit that I have bought them based solely by the picture on the cover. I also have an obsession with purses and RED!!
And... there is NO such thing as too many purses.
Post a Comment