Buddy the Elf returned this year!! Carlie was worried he wasn't going to come this year because Cayden has been struggling to be on the "nice list" and he was a couple days late!! He even brought a note for Carlie that said "Dear Carlie, don't worry, Santa knows your being good and Cayden, you need to work a little harder"! It makes me sad to think that one day Carlie won't "believe" but for now we are taking advantage of it and enjoying every moment!!:) I am a little worried that Cayden is going to stop believing before Carlie!! He is asking questions like "why does he not have real hair" and "how did he get out of the box"? He is our deep thinker while Carlie doesn't seem to think about any of that:)
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure I will cry when Lex comes to the conclusion that Santa is not real. I hope, though, that he will still "believe" :)
They are so silly! And that is funny that Cayden would ask those questions!
Post a Comment