Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010


Usually Carlie has to wake up Cayden Christmas morning, not this year! Cayden woke up at 5:00 A.M. , ran downstairs and then ran in my room screaming "Santa came, Santa came!!" before running back downstairs. I went and got him hoping he would go back to sleep, luckily he did and the kids didn't wake up until 8:00:)
They were excited about their new Pillow Pets
Carlie was excited Santa brought her the Karaoke Machine she asked for!!
Cayden's new Dinosaur Train!! I hope that is enough trains now, I think that is #4 or #5!




I do not allow pictures to be taken of me in my pajama's, apparently Lance doesn't either since this is the only picture of us on Christmas!!!!
We went over to my parents later to make pizza's! Everyone wanted to do something different than the usual Christmas food. We cheated and brought a pre-made pizza....but we still had to bake it so that still counts:) We did an ornament exchange and played Christmas Bingo! Even Reggie came (Uncle Brandon and Aunt Rachel's dog) the kids thought that was fun! Everyone had a great Christmas!!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I laughed out loud about the pajamas. :) Probably because when Paul's not working, he and I are both in our pajamas all day long...maybe that's why we don't have many pictures of us lately? I never thought about it! :)