



We just went to Disneyland the beginning of May. The kids loved going on all the rides and seeing the characters. We didn't see as many characters as we did when we went in October but they still thought it was fun. Carlie's favorite ride is the Teacups and Cayden loved the Merry Go Round! I think we went on it about 10 times!! Cayden also love the parade, he got so excited watching the floats go by! It was nice and warm, which was a nice change from the cold we have been having lately! After 3 days at Disneyland I think we were all ready to come home and sleep in our own beds! It was a fun trip but I think we will wait until the kids are a little older to go back. Maybe by then we can go on all the rides together instead of having to take turns since Cayden is still so little.
1 comment:
How fun! Cayden is getting SO big!! I am loving that you have a blog now.
Post a Comment