My friend Krista has the cutest blog! She thinks of everything to talk about! I am always needing good recipe ideas so thanks for the fun idea!! I won't mention any names but I have three very picky eaters in my house! It makes it a little hard to be a very good cook so you probably won't see this blog very often, but if I do have a good idea I will post it!
Taco Soup
1 lb. ground turkey or ground beef
1 med. onion
1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
16 oz. can corn with the liquid
16 oz. can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
28 oz. canned tomatoes
8 oz. tomato sauce
Brown the ground beef and onion, add seasoning mix, corn, beans, tomatoes and tomato sauce; mix well. Simmer for 30 minutes. Top with grated cheese and Fritos.
Lance does not like tomatoes so I don't put that in and it is still very good. We probably eat this about once a week we like it so much! My kids will even eat it which is amazing!
1 comment:
This sounds yummy, I will have to try it. I have some picky eaters too. I have been so terrible at doing "Whats for Dinner Wed." I need to get back to it!! Thanks for the recipe!
Post a Comment