Soccer player #9
Taking a much deserved break!
Aren't they so cute!!
End of the game treats!! Always the best part:)Cayden had his first soccer game today! Most of the team is made up of his friends from the neighborhood. His team is called the Black Autobots (I have no idea how they came up with that name). He did so good and even kicked the ball quite a ways down the field!! It was pretty funny to watch all those three year olds running around chasing after the ball:) He loved it and had so much fun! Good job Cayden!!!
7 comments:
It is so fun to watch kids that age play soccer. It's like they huddle around the ball and everyone goes where the ball is. So cute! It looks like he is enjoying it a lot.
What a fun season this will be! I guess their name is from a transformer. A world we haven't gotten into yet. I might have to steal a pic or two!
He looks so cute! I use to play soccer when I was younger it was so much fun!
Brad could tell you all about the autobots, and decepticons, and all other things pertaining to Transformers - he LOVES them. He was Optimus prime for Halloween last year, and he chose Bumblebee for this year! I love watching these little boys play soccer. How fun!!
The kids are so cute in their uniforms!
I love the first years of soccer! The kids are so cute.
I am so glad we put them all on the same team. It has been so fun to watch, they crack me up. I love your pictures too. Thanks for sharing them. I'm glad someone is taking pictures... : )
Post a Comment