Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cayden's big day has finally come!!

Today was Cayden's first day of preschool!! We were going to wait one more year to start preschool but my friend Lindsey decided to start one and Cayden has been so excited ever since he got his Thomas backpack for his birthday to go to school like his big sister!!! I am sure it has felt like forever since he has been ready since the end of May and has talked about it all summer!!!:) Cayden was upset this morning when I told him he couldn't go to preschool at 7:00 A.M.!! I can't believe he is so big! It seems like yesterday he was a newborn and Carlie was starting preschool:)

8 comments:

LagaFamily said...

Cute! Brody said he had fun sitting by Cayden today at school. Glad they are little buddies!

Janie said...

Yay Cayden!! I can't believe it - time is cruisin too fast.

Jennymommy6 said...

It is amazing how fast time files! My little Ethan is starting preschool tomorrow. Did you enjoy having the house to yourself?

Kelly said...

I'm sure he loved it! He is getting so big.

hope2adoptbaby said...

He looks pretty thrilled...he's so cute. We were looking at the pictures in the preschool room and my Kaden says, "MOM...I KNOW HIM!" Funny.

Sarah Lee said...

That is a really great picture of him. I love when they are all excited... then when they get older we're going to have to force them to go!

Celeste said...

I love kids and school--you always get the best stories out of 'em. :)

BTW, I just sent out (finally) the homemade gift I owed you from the blog thing in like January. So be looking for it in the mail next week! :)

Little Scholars Preschool said...

You sure are a handsome dude, Cayden!