Thursday, September 3, 2009

Let the GAMES begin!!

This is the day Lance has been counting down to for the last 3 months!! I think most people know Lance is a UTES FAN!! It is only the beginning............ we know who you are!!:) GO UTES!

6 comments:

Janie said...

That is so funny!! I went and had my hair done at Shauna's last night and Ryan came down with a picture of it. Maybe we'll see you guys at the game tonight?

Rachel said...

OH SNAP!!

The Lively's said...

That is pretty funny! They won't be laughing if Utah goes to the PAC 10 and they don't! Not that I really care I suppose I have been brainwashed by my Utah loving Husband! :)

Kelly said...

We're excited too. Although Ben has one more year of school so we'll have to wait until next year to get season tickets. I think it's funny that when you're actually going to the school you don't have time to go to the games (or at least Ben doesn't).

hope2adoptbaby said...

Sure wish we would have been there this morning to see Lance's face! :) Shelby

LagaFamily said...

Nice sign! I had nothing to do with it, I promise. Go get them good!