Friday, August 28, 2009

Starting to wonder........

It has been a week and I was starting to wonder if we had made a wrong choice moving Carlie to the Charter School. She was having such a hard time adjusting to the new school, not knowing anyone or having any friends. I was ready to put her back in our neighborhood school. We have finally adjusted though and she has made a little friend! She is excited to go to school and is happy when I pick her up! A complete turnaround from a couple days ago!! She has a wonderful teacher, Miss Lilly who has been great at making Carlie feel comfortable and welcome. I finally know that everything is going to work out and this is going to be a great school for Carlie, and Cayden eventually:)

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Where is the American Prep school? I'm glad she is finally adjusting to the new school. I'm sure it was hard to switch.

The Lively's said...

What a relief! Glad she is finally happy I knew it would all work out & so happy for you it did!

Lindsey said...

I can only imagine how hard that must have been...for both you and Carlie! Glad she is adjusting!

Janie said...

Carlie looks much happier in these pictures. I'm glad she's adjusting better now. I'm glad you guys stuck it through this first week. I'm sure it was so hard to watch her struggle the first few days. The girls will miss her at school so we'll have to have her come over and play more.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Carlie!!! Good job!!!! We are so jealous!

Jodi said...

Yea! Glad it is working out. Good luck on the rest of the year. Lucky me I have one more year to worry about school.