
Cayden is finally POTTY TRAINED!!!! After months of trying on and off and then the last 3 weeks of working continuously he finally has figured it out (Lance decided the day I came home from the hospital of all times, to start potty training and then left me to finish the job after he worked with him for about a week)!!! Nothing we tried seemed to work until we told him that he couldn't go to preschool until he learned to go on the potty. That was the trick! It has been a week now and he is completely potty trained day and night!! I was a little nervous at first to not put a pull up on him during the night but he would get very upset and refuse to let us put one on him. I guess it ended up better not putting it off and just learning it all at the same time. It was torture getting to this point but well worth all the stress now that it is over! He couldn't wait to go pick out a "big race car" now that he is a "big boy"!!!
5 comments:
Cayden's face is priceless! Congrats with the potty training.
Congratulations! That is a tough step to get through. I'm glad that part is over for you guys!
Yeah!
Oh seriously. That's what I have been doing ALL day today with Caymbree. Fun isn't it???
Yay!! What are you going to spend all your extra money on now that you don't have to spend it all on diapers:)!!!
Post a Comment